BRUCE STRUMPF, INC. HAS THE FLEXIBILITY TO WORK WITH EACH
OWNERSHIP ACCORDING TO THEIR NEEDS.
The reputable Tampa Bay Business Journal named Bruce Strumpf, Inc. as one of the top retail asset management companies in the Tampa Bay area.
What We Do:
- Our property managers oversee expansion, renovation and re-tenanting of existing centers.
- Monthly analyses keep clients informed on rent collections, financial transactions, budgeting and leasing activity.
- Reputation, versatility and integrity result in the company’s success.
Whom We Serve:
- Publix, Winn-Dixie, Walgreens, Dollar General and Sweetbay are just some of the high volume retail clients with which Bruce Strumpf, Inc. has a one-on-one relationship.
- Individuals, partnerships and family trust ownerships are represented in the retail centers that we manage.
Where We Are:
We cover Florida from Pensacola to Fort Myers . . . Green Cove Springs to Wellington and throughout Central Florida.
Our responsibilities can include any combination of many aspects of property management such as:
- Manage and direct the operation of the center
- Rent vacant spaces, negotiate lease terms and prepare leases
- Negotiate renewals and replace delinquent tenants
- Oversee sale of businesses, assignments and sublets
- Rent collection
- Collect other payments due from tenants such as common area maintenance, real estate tax and insurance charges, etc.
- Let all contracts for maintenance, repairs and alterations and supervise same for owner
- Prepare annual budget and annual reconciliation of operating expenses
- Collection of delinquent rents with update reporting of same
- Landlord’s liaison with all tenants
- Submit monthly report reflecting the physical and financial condition of the center
- Prepare State of Florida Department of Revenue state sales tax return on rents received
- Negotiate and place insurance for the center